Schemes & Application Forms
I. State Plan Schemes:
Various welfare scheme for the differentially abled persons are implemented through the Corporation
||Free distribution of Aids and Appliances
||Free distribution of Modern Equipments & Appliances like High-tech Limb , Electronic Wheelchair & Laptop with voice enhanced software
||Self Employment Scheme (Bank Loan Subsidy)
||Subsidy for Motorized Tricycle
||Proficiency Award to the differentially abled persons.
||KSHPWC share for NHFDC Loan
||Fixed Deposit Scheme for severely disabled children.
||Old age Home at Parassala
||Promotion of Self-Help Groups
||State Resource Centre
||Subsidy for NHFDC Loan for BPL category
||State Programme for rehabiliation and empowerment of disabled.
||Mass Awareness Programme to the differentially abled
||Disabled friendly enabling technology demonstration and training.
||Evaluation of various schemes undertaken by Kerala State Handicapped Persons Welfare Corporation.
||Renovation of Head Quarteres building and office automationj
||Distribution of Motorised vehicles to disabled
1. Distribution of Aids and Appliances (State scheme & ADIP Scheme) - Application form Free
2. Bank Loan Subsidy - Application form Free
3. Fixed Deposit for severely disabled girl child - Application form Free
4. Loan Scheme for self-employment & Education (NHFDC)
5. Subsidy for Motorised Tricycle. - Application form Free
6. Proficiency Award - Application form Free
7. Financial Assistance for Lottery Agents - Application form Free
8. Promotion of Self-Help Groups - Application form Free